PowerMTA Support Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PowerMTA 5.5r1 is out!!!!  Please contact support@port25.com for a license and download access.

Author Topic: gmail issues  (Read 35637 times)

ebs181

gmail issues
« on: July 05, 2013, 12:19:42 PM »

After successfully sending to gmail for quite some time now (with great results), gmail decided to spambox us.
And on top of that, links in the emails are not active any more.

We have checked everything we can think of but we couldn't find a solution for this problem.

Anyone experienced similar issues?

Thanks

Willian

Re: gmail issues
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 03:45:12 PM »

I have experienced last month, our DKIM was neutral on Gmail, but every other domains the DKIM passed.
After a couple hours of test, we figured out that the body HTML of the message had some lines without spaces (12k caracters in a row) was interfering on DKIM result.
I didn't know the body of HTML cound interfere on it (and i still don't understand why it happens). But after the code were indented ( with this 12k caracters line broke in many other lines) the DKIM was passing again.
It's not the same problem, but you can check it. Just to be sure.

VIN786

Re: gmail issues
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 04:54:25 PM »

I have seen a similar problem long time back but that time it was related to a link to an external web site that gmail thought was malware, check the links, found out later that the external website was trojan infected.